Names of groups of modules in LPALIB that NIP will load between page
boundaries to minimize page faults.
Parameter in IEASYSxx
- Each group ideally should not exceed 4K bytes in size.
- If a group exceeds 4K, the module in the group that causes 4K to
be exceeded, and all later modules in the sam group, will be loaded
at the next page boundary.
- In contrast, NIP loads other modules (not specified in IEAPAK00)
in size order, the largest modules first, then the smaller modules.
- Unused spaces within page boundaries are filled, if possible, with
modules smaller than 4K.
- This parameter is used only when the CLPA parameter is specified.
|The member consists of groups or entries containing load module
|Each group is enclosed in parenthesis.|
|The modules listed in each group should not exceed 4K bytes in
|Separate modules within each group by commas.|
|Separate each group from the next by a comma following the closing
|Do not use alias module names. NIP processes only major
|All named modules must be reentrant, since LPA modules must have